Roleplay Omniverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Violetta's First Job

Go down

Violetta's First Job Empty Violetta's First Job

Post by LadyCreativeMind Fri May 06, 2016 3:11 pm

It's a sunny Thursday morning as Violetta gets a ride in Glena's car to this new college she heard about. "Do you think this idea is going to work? What about your weakness to sunlight?" Asked Glenda as she parked her car in the schools parking lot. "Oh hush now Glenda. My sun condition will pass in front of these...humans...." "If you say so my lady..." With a smirk they both walk out the car with confidence as a cape.

"The plan here is that I get a job as a nurse, an easy way to supply blood for me since the blood banks are getting suspicious now." "Sorry about that Violetta. " Glenda felt sad that they had to change their ways. " Its ok Glenda its not your fault they are finally noticing I'm getting blood from them longer then a normal human. We just have to improvise for a while that's all."

"The plan here is that I get a job as a nurse, an easy way to supply blood for me since the blood banks are getting suspicious now." "Sorry about that Violetta. " Glenda felt sad that they had to change their ways. " Its ok Glenda its not your fault they are finally noticing I'm getting blood from them longer then a normal human. We just have to improvise for a while that's all." Violetta couldn't believe her eyes seeing this school, its completely different from her school in Romania back when she was a human.
Once they finally made it to the administration office they walked into the deans room to have a " Talk ". Glenda waited outside as Violetta took out her work file she faked to show as she is human and is medically certified.
Violetta's First Job Violet11
LadyCreativeMind
LadyCreativeMind
Freshman Member
Freshman Member

Height : 6'3

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum